Applying for a VA loan will require a Certificate of Eligibility (COE). You can apply for your COE by…

  •  Apply by mail with VA Form 26-1880
  • Apply online through the VA eBenefits Portal
  • Contact MiLend for assistance. We are an approved VA lender

Lets Get Started

Are you ready to explore your loan options? Our home mortgage loan experts can help you weigh your choices.

Questions about VA loans in Atlanta? Contact MiLend, your local Atlanta mortgage brokers near you on 855-645-3631.

First Name *

Last Name *

Phone Number

Email *

What are you looking to do?*

Tell us a little more about your goals

Property State *

How did you hear about us?*